Tuesday, November 03, 2009

P90X - Legs and Back, Ab Ripper X

Today, I am feeling sore in my hamstrings and my back from overstretching some muscles during yesterday's yoga session.

After a long day at work today, I finished the "Legs and Back" program. The hardest parts were the seated wall poses and the chair pose. The "back" aspect of the program consisted of mostly pullups. I did pull downs with an elastic band - which wasn't very challenging,. Maybe I should invest in a pull up bar.

Although, it has been only one week, I feel a difference in my body already. And I feel great. After my stressful day at work, it was such a stress relief.

----------

In other news, I've locked down our refinance interest rate, which was disappointingly high.

I am saving the world at work, too. I was told repeatedly by the VP of R&D today that my project is the highest priority, and that I'll get any resources that I need. That makes me feel less motivated, and more scared. But I'll plod along like I always do, and I think I am doing a good job, and I can only do my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

20 Goals for 2019

I know the year is already half over, but here are my goals for 2019 (this was not finished earlier as my goals kept changing).  Soci...