Thursday, February 28, 2008

Gratefulness Journal, 28/Feb/08


Today, I gave my 2 week notice at work and am about to embark on a new phase in my life! This has led me to musings of what I am grateful for today.

(1) I am grateful for handling this entire work resignation with the utmost maturity and smarts.
(2) I am grateful for having my best interests at heart, and listening to my gut when I realized that it was time to leave my place of occupation.
(3) I am grateful for the bravery and self-confidence I've displayed recently. I am still looking out for my best interests, even with an offer in the bag. The direction that my life is about to take is at stake, and I need to make the right decisions. If this means making bold decisions, so be it.
(4) I have just recently learned that I am more outwardly impressive than what I think of myself. For the number of years of experience that I have, I doubt very many others have as many successful products under their belt, for the amount of money paid. I should keep this in mind the next time I am feeling down about my abilities.
(5) I am grateful for the 2.5 weeks (almost weeks!) that I have off between jobs.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:52 AM

    Hey There. I discovered your weblog the use of msn. That is a really
    smartly written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your helpful info.
    Thanks for the post. I'll definitely comeback.

    ReplyDelete

20 Goals for 2019

I know the year is already half over, but here are my goals for 2019 (this was not finished earlier as my goals kept changing).  Soci...