Saturday, March 01, 2008

Quick Jot on Goals for my Break

I am about to embark on a 2.5 week break between jobs. Here's a quick jot down of my thoughts and goals:

On my last day of work, tomorrow, I will make sure I speak to everyone and give everyone my personal information, and receive personal information from them. I will then make sure that the key people are entered into my e-mail account.

On my break, I will:
(a) study, for maybe a few hours...
(b) clean house
(c) exercise
(d) plan to go down to Catalina
(e) make plans to stay at the Esalen Institute in Big Sur... there's a meditation retreat I might be interested in attending.
(f) figure out what I want to accomplish wedding wise:

Here are my wedding planning goals:
(1) buy my wedding dress (it's chosen, I just need to buy it)
(2) finish the wedding website and post to all invitees
(3) finish the wedding invitation and wedding RSVP
(4) choose a wedding officiant
(5) talk to Colleen at Metropole about decorations
(6) Attend an appointment with hairstylist and makeup artist
(7) Choose caterer

No comments:

Post a Comment

20 Goals for 2019

I know the year is already half over, but here are my goals for 2019 (this was not finished earlier as my goals kept changing).  Soci...